- latexthesistemplate-2018-09-20.zip (2,5 MiB)
- TemplateDocumentation.pdf (1,8 MiB)
The version is tested against a recent TeX Live 2018 (Version of September 2018). The updates contains the following changes:
- The template failed to compile the biblatex code in the publication list correct. This was due to a change in the code base of biblatex.
- Examples for glossaries were added to the template.
- replaced scrpage2 by scrlayer-scrpage
If you are using an older version of the template and want to upgrade to this newer version you should do the following steps. Note that this deletes/ovrwrites your style and package modifications.
- Backup your folder in case anything goes wrong or gets lost.
- Delete everything in your folder except the /content/, the /bib/ folder and all folders and files that you created on your own including your main .tex file
- Copy the new files into your folder. Take care that in the folder /content/ only files from the template, but none of you files gets overwritten
- Compare the file LaTeXTemplate.tex with your main tex file and merge the changes done in the template file.
- Test if everything compiles